Gala honoree Reginald Van Lee
- Saturday, March 11, 2017, Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium
- Gala Co-Chairs: Dr. Gary Mather & Mrs. Christina Co Mather and Susan Hepner
- Honoring and celebrating Reginald Van Lee, Chairman of the Board of Directors, and our 50th Anniversary Season
- Featuring cocktails, auction, dinner, and dancing with East Coast Band… and a few surprises!
- Over 600 guests expected, including members of the diplomatic corps and Congress, as well as international, national, and local business and civic leaders.
Sponsorship opportunities begin at $10,000 with a range of benefits.
Individual tickets for the event are $750 per person.
Proceeds Benefit Artistic and Educational Arts Initiatives
The proceeds raised at the Annual Gala and Auction will support Washington Performing Arts’ arts education initiatives that focus on Washington area children and families. These include Capital Arts Partnerships, Embassy Adoption Program, In-School Artist Residencies, master classes and lectures, and professional development for teachers and Washington Performing Arts teaching artists.
For more information, please contact Roger Whyte, Director of Special Events, at (202) 533-1891 or email email@example.com.