Gala honoree Reginald Van Lee
- Saturday, March 11, 2017, Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium
- Gala Co-Chairs: Dr. Gary Mather & Mrs. Christina Co Mather and Susan Hepner
- Honoring and celebrating Reginald Van Lee, Chairman of the Board of Directors, and our 50th Anniversary Season
- Featuring cocktails, auction, dinner, and dancing with East Coast Band… and a few surprises!
- Over 600 guests expected, including members of the diplomatic corps and Congress, as well as international, national, and local business and civic leaders.
Sponsorship opportunities begin at $10,000 with a range of benefits.
Individual tickets for the event are $750 per person.
Proceeds Benefit Artistic and Educational Arts Initiatives
The proceeds raised at the Annual Gala and Auction will support Washington Performing Arts’ arts education initiatives that focus on Washington area children and families. These include Capital Arts Partnerships, Embassy Adoption Program, In-School Artist Residencies, master classes and lectures, and professional development for teachers and Washington Performing Arts teaching artists.
For more information, please contact Roger Whyte, Director of Special Events, at (202) 533-1891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our out-of-town guests, we have reserved a block of rooms for your convenience at two hotels:
WILLARD INTERCONTINENTAL WASHINGTON
1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, D.C. 20004
Reserve by phone: (202) 628-9100
Reserve online: Click here to reserve.When making reservations, please:
- Click gold "Book Now" button
- Make sure the Group Code is listed as WPA.
- Select the dates you would like to stay.
**Deadline for guests to make their reservations is 5pm (EST) on February 8, 2017. The group's unique Group Code is WPA.
1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, D.C. 20004
Reserve by phone: (202) 393-2000
Reserve online: Click here to reserve.
**Deadline to make, cancel, or modify a reservation is on February 10, 2017 at no penalty. If a reservation is cancelled after the cutoff date of February 10, 2017, the full amount of the reservation will be charged.